What looks like Tsunami happened at the NNPC on Wednesday as all of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Group Executive Directors were sacked.
According to reports, the NNPC Group Executive Directors (GEDs) were sacked with immediate effect. The news comes barely a day after President Buhari appointed Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu as the Group Managing Director of the NNPC.
Below are names of the GEDs fired:
1. Mr. Ian Udoh – Leading Refining and Petrochemicals
2. Mr. Adebayo Ibirogba – Leading the Engineering and Technical team
3. Dr. David Ige – Leading Gas and Power
4. Dr. Attahir Yusuf – Leading Business Development
5. Dr. Dan Efebo – Leading Corporate Services
6. Mr. Bernard Otti – In charge of Finance and Accounts
7. Ms. Aisha Abdurrahman – Leading Commerce and Investments
8. Mr. Joseph Dawha – Leading Exploration and Production
It would be recalled that former President Goodluck Jonathan appointed all these GEDs in March, 2014.